* Metal Handwheel for headstock and tailstock.
* C13/C14 plug on control box to connect the power cable and motor, which is conveniently for replacing control box if PCB is damaged.
* Updated PCB with Forward and Reverse function.
* Made almost entirely in cast iron, the bed of this lathe has a finely ground top surface ensuring stability and minimal vibration during operation.
The MC0812VA is an updated design for woodturners looking for a smaller lathe, or as a first lathe for the newcomer.
01) Motor: 300W
2) No of speed: Variable
03) Spindle speed: 750 to 3,200rpm
04) Swing overbed: 8 inches
05) Distance between centers: 12 inches
06) Drive spindle: 1/8-inch RH thread
07) Head and tailstock taper: #1 morse
08) Face plate: 3" (2" or 6" optional)
09) Tool rest: 4.5" and 7" inches
10) Net/gross weight: 20/21kg
11) Packing size: 710 x 335 x 190mm
12) Units per 20-foot container: 610